Contact Us

We're happy to answer any of your queries regarding Perth Festival.

General Enquiries

Please contact

Media enquiries

Access enquiries - please see our access page. 

Request a brochure to be sent to you here. 

Booking Enquiries

For any ticketing enquiries please contact

You can find more booking information here.

Artist Enquiries

Perth Festival’s artistic program is curated entirely by the Artistic Director in response to their curatorial vision. Participation in the Perth Festival program is by invitation only. 

Artists or Artistic Companies wishing to perform or participate in Perth Festival for 2022 and beyond send information to

Subscribe to our e-news

Stay updated and be the first to hear about Festival news. 

Sign Me Up!

Contact Details

Perth Festival
M418. The University of Western Australia
3 Crawley Ave, Crawley, WA  6009

Bookings (08) 6488 5555
Phone (08) 6488 2000

Catering Enquiries

Catering applications for the 2020 Perth Festival are now closed.

Website by Bravo!