State Buildings & Perth Festival Competition
Terms and conditions of entry
- The promoter of the State Buildings x Perth Festival Competition (“Competition”) is the Perth Festival (ABN 85 631 934 677) of 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, Western Australia 6009 (“Promoter‟).
- Details on eligibility, how to enter and the prizes for the Competition are set out in these terms and conditions of entry (“Terms and Conditions”). By entering into this Competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Any person residing in Western Australia who is 18+ years of age, who has fulfilled the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions is eligible to enter the Competition.
- Employees of the Promotor or its associated agencies and companies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this Competition.
- Perth Festival or its contractor or agent may, in their absolute discretion, disqualify an entrant for any reason including breaching these terms and conditions, or acceptable or reasonable standards of safety, conduct and respect.
How to enter
- Eligible persons may enter the Competition by completing the competition form in its entirety
- Eligible persons must agree to sign up to the Perth Festival and State Buildings enews for their entry to be valid.
- The Promotor has the discretion to deem incomprehensible, illegible, non-compliant and incomplete entries invalid.
Number of entries permitted
- Entrants may submit a single entry to the competition via the online entry. Duplicate entries will be counted as one entry.
Prizes on offer
Prizes valued at approximately $2,973
1 x Two-night weekend getaway at COMO The Treasury valued at $2,795 for 15 –17 February 2024
- This package includes:
Two-night accommodation in their elegant Heritage Rooms
Four-course dinner at Post with a premium bottle of Italian wine
Chefs' Selection Lunch at Petition Kitchen
75-minute COMO Shambhala Signature Massage for each guest
Breakfast at Post each morning
A selection of in-room refreshments, including sparkling water, craft beer, fresh fruit and snacks
Access to our wellness facilities, including a heated indoor pool, steam room and gym
Valet parking for one vehicle
2 x premium tickets for Jungle Book reimagined valued at $178 on 16 February 2024
The prize is subject to the following rules:
- the prize winning entries shall be selected by the Promotor at its absolute discretion
- the winner must be available to travel and redeem prizes offered by State Buildings in the prize pack between before 31 March 2024
- the winner must be available to attend Jungle Book reimagined on Fri 16 Feb 2024. This date is not transferable;
- the prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash;
- if the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promotor may, but is under no obligation to, substitute a prize of like or equal value;
- any tax payable as a result of the prize being awarded or received will be the prize winner's responsibility;
- the Promotor takes no responsibility for the loss of the prize or the inability of the prize winner to use the prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by the prize winner, or otherwise; and
- the Promotor makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, merchantability of the Prize.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that no other payment, cost, fee or prize is payable to the winner by the Promotor other than as expressly stated in the prize package
Open, close and draw and publish dates
- The competition commences on 13 November 2023 at 12pm AWST and closes on 27 November 2023 at 9am AWST (“Promotional Period‟). Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period to be valid. Entries received after this time will not be included in the Competition and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, incorrect or invalid entries.
- The prize winner will be determined by the Promotor at its absolute discretion based on ability to answer the question.
- The prize selection will take place on 27 Nov 2023 at 10am.
- The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of determining the winner
- The prize must be claimed by the winner within 3 days of notification of winning. Winners will be required to claim their prize by responding to the email. Further details of where and how to collect the prize will be provided by the Promotor at the time it notifies the winner. The Prize will not be shipped or otherwise delivered to the winner.
- If the prize is not claimed within that 3 day period, the Promoter may conduct further draws at the same time of day and place as the original draw in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email 3 days of notification of winning. If not claimed, the Promotor may conduct further draws following expiry of that 3 day period, in accordance with this clause
Publicity of Competition
- It is a condition of entry in the Competition that Perth Festival has the right to publish the name, image, voice, photograph or video of entrants (“Materials”) for any matter incidental to the Competition or the promotion or marketing of Perth Festival
- Perth Festival may use such Materials in any medium including without limitation including on its website or other electronic means, in any reasonable manner.
Privacy and miscellaneous
- All entries become the property of the Promotor once submitted.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that it is giving the Promoter permission to use their entry for marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promotor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, liabilities arising from or in connection with:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control)
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- redemption of the prize; and
- participation in the Competition
Perth Festival reserves the right to suspend, cancel or otherwise close the competition earlier than is stated in these terms and conditions for safety, security, technical failures, weather conditions or any other causes which affect the proper administration, fairness or security of the Competition or the ball pit.