We rely on attracting the very best staff and artists from around the world each year.
We employ more than 100 staff and contract even more individual artists and companies annually. Our staff members may be permanent or may be employed on a part-time, casual or contract basis. We regularly support work experience, secondment and volunteer work opportunities. Our artists and artistic companies may be contracted for a single event, a season, a program, or they may even be commissioned to produce new work for presentation at the Festival.
We encourage your involvement in your Festival.
At the edge of Australia, at the edge of the world, our lifestyle, our environment, our history provides us with a singularly distinctive outlook on how we celebrate creativity and culture — and embrace the very best that humanity has to offer from anywhere on the planet. Every summer since 1953 Perth explodes with music, dance, stories, conversations and laughter. Bright and bold and refreshingly down-to-earth, our Festival is made for locals — but we invite everyone to jump in, and experience art in a different light.
The Marketing department is responsible for audience development, advertising, brand impact, strategic communications, digital activities and customer service excellence. We develop a broad reaching marketing program that strengthens relationships with existing customers, attracts new audiences and deepens the level of engagement that each individual has with their Festival experience. Attendance and reach are our key drivers.
Under the direction of the Ticketing Manager, assist in the running of the Festival Information Centre, general ticketing operations, and reporting.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Ticketing and Customer Service Team in the Info Centre
- Learn and understand the Tessitura ticketing and CRM system with training from Festival Staff
- Assist the Ticketing Manager with event builds and testing on the Tessitura ticketing system
- Liaise with all departments including Marketing, Development, Programming, and Production in regards to ticketing requirements, seating restrictions and any reports required
- Coordinate the ticketing requirements of the Education Program
- Coordinate accessible seat bookings and liaise with the Audience Services Manager on requirements
- Assist with training the Ticketing and Customer Service Team
- Learn and understand the Ticketek ticketing system and liaise with third party ticketing providers and venue management
- Be the first point of contact for all ticketing enquiries from Ticketek and Info Centre staff
- Communicate any event changes and new discount code requirements to third party ticketing providers, and ensure changes are loaded within a reasonable time and communicated to all ticketing staff
- Assist the Ticketing Manager with allocation monitoring and handover
- Assist with providing ticketing reports when required to Front of House Managers
- Manage external Festival box offices in conjunction with the Ticketing Manager
- Be responsible for assessing and communicating customer complaints to relevant Festival staff
- Ensure that all ticketing documentation is filed in accordance to Festival procedures
- Provide feedback and advice to the Festival in regards to ticketing
- Other duties as required by the Ticketing Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following capabilities:
- Previous ticketing experience with Tessitura, ENTA, Ticketek or Ticketmaster
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and in a demanding environment
- Good computing skills including MS Suite
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high volume contact service environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send through a cover letter addressing the key responsibilities and a copy of your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fixed term full time position based in Perth, Western Australia and will commence 25 September 2018 and conclude on the 15 March 2019. Applications close 27 August 2018.
Salary range for the role $60,0000 -$65,0000 pa pro-rata
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Mary Markovic, Human Resource Manager on 6488 8622.