Perth, 6000 6488 5555 email@example.com Find on Google Maps
Chevron Gardens is synonymous with balmy summer nights punctuated by global beats. From the soles of your feet to the inner recesses of your heart, this is the place where musical memories are made.
THE GARDEN (FREE ENTRY)
Mon – Sun 5pm – late
Ticketed events Wed – Sun
Doors open 7.30pm
EAT DRINK DANCE
Join Perth’s best dinner party and dive into mouth-watering eats while the Gardens Stage serves up sizzling beats, no ticket necessary!
Level paved access to The Gardens area from both entry points.
Within the Gardens, ground flooring includes paving, grass and astro-turf.
Auditorium consists of wood flooring and a grandstand.
Wheelchair spaces are available on an elevated access platform. Access to the platform is via a long, ramp at the right-hand side entry to the auditorium.
Male and Female accessible toilets are located to the right of the grandstand within the main toilet blocks.
Pick up and set down point along Enchantress Ave and The Esplanade.
Please note there is limited seating for all events on the mainstage unless otherwise indicated. Mainstage entry is by general admission.
Conditions of Entry
The following Conditions of Entry apply to all Chevron Gardens’ patrons. These conditions should be considered in conjunction with those which appear on your event ticket.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Chevron Gardens’ management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons; and/or
- Refuse entry any person wearing a jacket or other clothing bearing patches or insignia of the following Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs: Coffin Cheaters, Club Deroes, Gods Garbage, Gypsy Jokers, Outlaws, Finks, Rebels, Commancheroes, Hell’s Angels, Rock Machine.
Chevron Gardens is a licensed venue. On request, patrons are required to produce valid photo ID as determined by the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries. Further information is available at: rgl.wa.gov.au
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Under 18s must not be within 3m of the bar area and must be accompanied at all times whilst in the venue.
- Chevron Gardens reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the venue, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the venue may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Chevron Gardens’ staff will be evicted from Chevron Gardens.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from the Chevron Gardens.
- Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
- Patrons wishing to bring personal items into Chevron Gardens do so at their own risk. Chevron Gardens will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted. Written consent from Perth Festival management is required.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the Chevron Gardens.
- All shows are general admission with limited grandstand seating available. Holding a ticket does not guarantee a seat in the auditorium.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the Chevron Gardens:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Displays of commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos, including on clothing;
- Other items as determined by Chevron Gardens’ management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
All persons entering Chevron Gardens are advised that:
- They are entering licensed premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
Promotional shirts (bucks parties, sporting groups), tattered, torn or dirty tops or clothing not deemed respectable by Chevron Gardens’ management will not be allowed. Dress shorts, jeans or pants are deemed as acceptable attire however running shorts, dirty or torn work short/pants and overalls are not. Other clothing and footwear deemed inappropriate include unsafe footwear and bare feet.
THE MAIN STAGE
For 18 nights during the Festival the best Australian and international acts perform on the Main Stage. This area offers both standing and seated viewing to suit each night’s unique performance.
There is one City of Perth Parking complex within a short distance of Elizabeth Quay with accessible parking
City Of Perth Parking Convention Centre
Entry from Mounts Bay Road and Mitchell Freeway
1464 bays, 23 ACROD, 84 motorcycle bays
Open 24 hours
The Chevron Gardens is located on the north-west corner of Elizabeth Quay near the Elizabeth Quay bus and train station.
The free Central Area Transport GREEN and BLUE CAT routes includes a stop at Elizabeth Quay bus station. The GREEN CAT operates every eight minutes from 6am – 7pm Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).
The BLUE CAT operates every eight minutes from 7am – 7pm Monday to Thursday (except Public Holidays), 7am – 12am Fridays and every 10 minutes on the weekends between 8.30am – 12am Saturdays and 8.30am – 6.30pm Sundays.
Transperth InfoLine: 13 62 13
Transperth Website: transperth.wa.gov.au