Perth Festival is seeking a super-organised individual to support with the production administration for the 2020 Festival.
We are an annually curated multi-genre arts festival in Perth, WA that showcases the very best of national and international film, theatre, circus, dance, literature and music. The Lotterywest Film season runs from November to April and the Perth Festival runs across February and March, but we are busy all year planning and preparing for delivery. Our team expands from a core team of 27 to over 200 at the peak of Festival – creating a unique, fast paced and ever-changing working environment.
The role of Production Administrator is a fixed-term position, commencing in August 2019 and concluding in March 2020. This role is a key member of the Programming & Production department and would be best suited to someone with arts, stage or some production management experience who is looking for an opportunity to work in a festival environment across a diverse range of projects.
The below lists a few of the key things this role gets involved with, and you can check out the position description on our website to learn more about what a Production Administrator supports with at Perth Festival.
· Supports with the production administration of the festival including scheduling, casual crew rosters and time sheets
· Supports with the financial production administration including acquiring quotes, tracking budgets, and reviewing invoices
· Supports the logistical requirements of the program including catering, vendors, riders, water and everything in between
Our ideal team member will be:
· A keen administrator with excellent attention to detail and a healthy dose of initiative
· A multi-tasker that enjoys working across a variety of projects
· A team player that is seeking exposure to a multi-faceted arts environment
Perth Festival is a dynamic environment that engages with some of the most incredible professionals, artists and art in the world. We work hard and we love what we do. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please respond to the selection criteria listed in the position description and forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia and will commence in August 2019. Applications close midnight on the 4 August 2019 with interviews scheduled for mid-August 2019.
We actively strive for diversity in our teams. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jessica Blackwell – Head of People and Culture on 6488 8622.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE