DEVELOPMENT EVENTS ASSISTANT
The Development Events Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for Development events across the Festival season and the preparation and delivery of Corporate Hospitality packages for external stakeholders.
This is a full-time, fixed-term contract that commences in January 2024 and concludes at the end of March 2024.
The Development Events Assistant is responsible for:
- Preparing invitee lists, sending invitations and managing RSVPs
- Preparing seating plans and ticket allocations
- Working with the Development Event Manager to coordinate Corporate Hospitality Package bookings for third parties including liaising with client, venues and caterers as required
- Contribute to post-festival reconciliation and reporting process including post-event analysis, debriefs, updating processes and procedures
- General administration and data entry.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous function / event management or hospitality experience
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and to meet deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of stewardship and relationship management mechanisms.
- Proficiency in a range of computing skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and email.
- Experience with Tessitura, or other client-based CRM is highly desirable.
Please refer to the position description for comprehensive job information.
Perth Festival is a vibrant environment that engages with some of the most incredible professionals, artists and art in the world. We work hard, we love what we do, and we empower our team to work flexibly in a way that suits their lifestyle. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please submit a copy of your current CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the position description to [email protected]. For any job related queries, please call Charlotte Thorne on 08 6488 8543.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11:59PM SUNDAY 26 NOVEMBER
Shortlisted candidates should be available to interview from the week commencing 27 November. The successful candidate will ideally commence as soon as possible.
Our commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity:
Perth Festival promotes inclusion and values diversity, and our recruitment process focuses on the skills and abilities that help to attract, develop and retain our workforce. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. Perth Festival does not condone or tolerate victimisation, sexual harassment or direct and indirect discrimination.
It is important to us that candidates with disability can participate equitably in the recruitment process. As such we are able to provide you with reasonable adjustments such as access, equipment or other practical support at relevant stages of the recruitment process. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application or interview process or if you have any enquiries about these, please contact Charlotte Thorne, Manager of People and Culture on [email protected].