The role of Campaign Coordinator is a full-time time, fixed-term position, ideally commencing in August 2020 and concluding in late March. The below lists a few of the key things this role gets involved with, and you can check out the position description on our website to learn more about what a Campaign Coordinator supports with at Perth Festival.
- Day to day campaign coordination such as scheduling meetings, campaign implementation, campaign administration and post campaign analysis
- Coordinating and producing creative marketing communications and content, including articles/blogs, bespoke campaigns for small projects, campaign showcases and campaign toolkits
- Support the team with the delivery of materials and branding collateral such as signage on-time and to brief
Our ideal team member will tick these boxes:
- At least three years of experience in a marketing department or agency
- A solid understanding of implementing brand framework
- A professional social networker, with experience in website CMS
Perth Festival is a dynamic environment that engages with some of the most incredible professionals, artists and art in the world. We work hard, we love what we do and we empower our team to work flexibly in a way that suits their lifestyle.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please respond to the selection criteria listed in the position description and forward a copy of your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia and will ideally commence in late August 2020. Applications close midnight on the 9th of August with interviews scheduled week commencing 10th of August.
We actively strive for diversity in our teams and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. Perth Festival is an inclusive and flexible environment and we welcome your application.
We will work with you to address any access needs you may have. If you require assistance to participate in the application and / or interview process please contact Jessica Blackwell, Head of People and Culture on 6488 8622 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jessica Blackwell – Head of People and Culture on 6488 8622.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE