Be Our Friend
Join our community of Festival lovers!
Become a Friend for our 2021 Festival and enjoy priority booking, great deals and so much more. See the full list of benefits below and sign up now!
For Just $90 What Do Friends Get?
- Extended priority booking period giving you access to the best seats
- Festival brochure mailed to your door!
- 10% discount off two full-priced Adult tickets per show at most price reserves for most Festival events, and further tickets at full price*
- See 3 + Save for Friends – 15% off when you book 3 or more shows in one transaction*
- Be the first to know – receive tailored email updates and offers
- Special industry offers year round
- Attend exclusive events including talks with our programming team and Artistic Director
Friends of the Festival memberships are $90 per Festival.
*Prices are subject to change without notice. All special offers are subject to availability. For details of the Friends price for an individual event visit the event page of the show on this site.
*See 3 + Save Friends offer – Book tickets to three or more events in one transaction through Perth Festival to save 15% off the adult price (general public offer only 10%). Offer applies to the lowest common number of tickets. Available for select events only, marked.
2022 FRIENDS MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE ON SALE SOON
By joining Friends of the Festival you can attend Festival launches and participate in special events. There are many opportunities to meet other Friends who share the same appreciation for performances the Festival brings to Perth each year.
The Friends began in 1976, and is an incorporated association, directly supporting the Perth Festival. Friends are very important advocates for the Festival in the community, embracing all that the Festival has to offer.
Friends enjoy many benefits, including a priority booking period, a range of ticket discounts (usually 10%) and regular updates about Festival events and year-round special offers from our arts industry associates.
Friends have made donations for many years towards the Festival Conversations series of talks taking place during the Festival. There are also Friends Talks which are held before the Festival begins which provide background information for Festival events.
Read the Friends Constitution here.
Chair Tracy Deveugle-Frink
Vice Chair Nicole Davis
Treasurer Kevin Too
Members Kylie Sturgess, Susanne Roberts, Leanne Casellas, Michael Page, Susan Male
Executive Officer Emily Davies