Become a Friend
Whether it’s your first year at the Festival or your 64th, we are certain that you will have an even better one this year by becoming a Friend.
Friends are the first people to hear Festival news and enjoy the yearly celebration of world class events. Friends also enjoy many benefits, listed below, including priority booking and discounts on tickets.
Or via PayPal below
Take Advantage of Great Benefits for the price of $85
- First to Receive the Festival Brochure – Mailed to be received on the day of the launch
- Exclusive Priority Booking Period
- Discount on Tickets – At least 10% discount – Discount on 2 tickets and no limit on full price tickets, including Lotterywest Film tickets
- Access to the best seats during the Priority Booking Period
- Be the First in the Know – receive email updates and offers
- Access to Friends Talks held prior to the Festival and hear from Festival programmers
- Invitations to Exclusive Festival and Behind-the-Scenes Events
- Complimentary membership to the University Club during the Festival period – concluding at the end of the Lotterywest Films
- Special Industry Offers Year Round
About the Friends
By joining Friends of the Festival you can attend Festival launches and participate in special events. There are many opportunities to meet other Friends who share the same appreciation for performances the Festival brings to Perth each year. Find out more about Friends events.
The Friends began in 1976, and is an incorporated association, directly supporting the Perth Festival. Friends are very important advocates for the Festival in the community, embracing all that the Festival has to offer.
Friends enjoy many benefits, including a priority booking period, a range of ticket discounts (usually 10%) and regular updates about Festival events and year-round special offers from our arts industry associates.
Friends have made donations for many years towards the Festival Conversations series of talks taking place during the Festival. There are also Friends Talks which are held before the Festival begins which provide background information for Festival events.
Patron Diana Warnock
Chair Shirene Varendorff
Vice-Chair Barbara Macnish
Treasurer Anthea Bird
Members Carola Akindele-Obe, Ashok Desai, Tracy Deveugle-Frink, Bruce Fielding, Kate Lewis, Joanne Malone
Executive Officer Judy Reid