The role of Philanthropy Administrator is a full time position, commencing in January 2020. The below lists a few of the key things this role gets involved with, and you can check out the position description to learn more about what a Philanthropy Administrator supports with at Perth Festival.
- Managing and maintaining the Philanthropy Database (using Tessitura)
- Supporting with the coordination and hosting of fabulous events for our donors
- Coordinating ticketing requirements for donors and VIPs
- Processing donations and managing any and all admin requirements for donors, trusts, foundations and acquittals
Our ideal team member will tick these boxes:
- A super-organised administrator that has experience with databases / CRMs (Tessitura experience would be wonderful!)
- A personable host who enjoys coordinating events
- A detail-oriented list maker who loves keeping everyone on track
Perth Festival is a dynamic environment that engages with some of the most incredible professionals, artists and art in the world. It’s important to note that over Festival this role does include some evening and weekend hosting along with the standard office hours.
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia and will commence in early January 2020.
Applications close midnight on 16 December 2019 with interviews scheduled for 18th and 19th of December.
We actively strive for diversity in our teams. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jessica Blackwell – Head of People and Culture on 6488 8622.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE