ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Curatorial Assistant is a casual, fixed-term position, commencing in November 2019 and concluding in February 2020. This role will work closely with the Producer and the Curator: Literature and Ideas and would be best suited to someone that intellectually engages with arts and politics and is passionate about literature.
The below lists a few of the key things this role gets involved with, and you can check out the position description on our website to learn more about what a Curatorial Assistant supports with at Perth Festival.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Communications team on social media research and blogs
- Supporting the Literature and Ideas team with interviewing authors, moderators and key arts sector leaders
- Conducting archival research
- Supporting with planning community outreach activities and engagement opportunities
Our ideal team member will be:
- An experienced tweeter and grammer, that engages with a variety of socials
- Comfortable working with a diverse range of people
- A clever communicator that is detail oriented and doesn’t shy away from in-depth research and analysis
Perth Festival is a dynamic environment that engages with some of the most incredible professionals, artists and art in the world. We work hard and we love what we do.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please respond to the selection criteria listed in the position description and forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia and will commence in November 2019.
Applications close midnight on the 12 November 2019 with interviews scheduled for the late mid November.
We actively strive for diversity in our teams. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability. We strongly encourage identified applications from Indigenous, culturally and / or linguistically diverse communities, as well as LGBTIQ and non-binary (non-gender conforming) individuals, and these applicants will be prioritised in the short-listing process.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jessica Blackwell – Head of People and Culture on 6488 8622.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE